Your COVID-secure Visit
The whole team is pleased to welcome you back to the Lyon Opera House, where we have introduced a series of measures to make your visit as COVID-secure as possible.
The measures currently in force :
For 2021-2022 season events from September:
> You must present a vaccine passport to gain access to shows, lectures, tours, Heritage Days, or Introduction to the Ballet events.
Before you are allowed to enter, we will ask you to show the QR Code on your vaccine passport (either the paper or digital version) as well as proof of identity.
Your vaccine passport shows :
- Proof of full vaccination (with an EMA-approved vaccine)
- OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 72hrs
- OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.
In accordance with French Health Ministry guidelines, we require a vaccine passport for all adults and children over the age of 11.
Off-site performances :
- For the concert performance of Massenet’s opera Manon at the Lyon Auditorium, click here for entry requirements
- For the William Forsythe / Mats Ek / Anne Teresa de Keersmaeker event at the Maison de la Danse, click here for entry requirements
> Social distancing in the theatre : We guarantee a space equivalent to an empty seat between individuals or groups.
> Hand sanitiser stations at the opera house entrance : hand sanitiser gel is provided.
> It is compulsory to wear a mask throughout the building for everyone over the age of 11: that includes the opera’s entrance hall and the auditorium during performances.
> Waiting areas are indicated by floor markings.
> The air handling units in all public areas are operating using 100% fresh air.
> All public areas are cleaned every day :
The main auditorium and the Amphitheatre are disinfected before each performance.
The entrance hall and the ticket office are disinfected several times a day when they are open to the public.
> The Les Muses restaurant is open: A visitors’ register and hand sanitiser are provided at the entrance.
These measures are subject to change, depending on the health situation and government recommendations to combat the spread of Covid-19.
Our sales team is on hand to answer all your questions by telephone on +33 (0)4 69 85 54 54; at the Lyon Opera House ticket office, Tuesday to Saturday, from noon to 7p.m.; and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org