How to book your tickets
How to buy your tickets:
+33 4 69 85 54 54
At the Lyon Opera ticket office
Place de la Comédie
Open Tuesday through Saturday, midday to 7:00 p.m., and Mondays when there is a performance scheduled that day.
For a smooth start to the 2021-2022 season
Free ticket exchange
You can exchange your ticket for a different date or another show in the season up to 24 hours before your booking.
The normal 3€ per ticket exchange fee will be waived for everyone this season.
Tickets will only be refunded upon presentation of proof of inability to attend the performance (e.g. a doctor’s note). Refund requests should be made no later than 24 hours before the performance.
If the performance is cancelled, tickets will be fully refunded.
For tickets purchased using credit cards or direct debit, the refund will be made automatically by our teams to the account linked to the card or bank details at the time of purchase. Tickets purchased using gift cards will be exchanged. Tickets purchased with the Student Culture Pass or Region Pass are non-refundable but may be exchanged.
Ticket prices and seating plans
Ticket prices vary depending on the show and the location of the seats in the auditorium.
• Young people under the age of 28
• The unemployed
• Those receiving basic French welfare payments (CAF quotient < 900)
• Those who are registered as disabled
− 50% for opera, dance and concert performances
− 20% on Opera Underground events
Limited numbers of these reduced tickets are available upon presentation of appropriate documentation.
Opera ticket prices and seating plans
Dance ticket prices and seating plans
Concert ticket prices and seating plans
• Bank card
• Cash (euros only)
• A French cheque made out to the Opéra de Lyon
• An Opéra de Lyon gift card (valid for 2 years from the date of purchase)
• “Chèque Culture Up”
• Payment in three instalments (for purchases of 100€ and over). Available from our online ticket office or by returning this SEPA form in the post.
• “Chèques Vacances ANCV”
• Student Culture Pass (Greater Lyon area)
• Region Pass
• Culture Pass (issued by the French Culture Ministry to under-18s)