Gifting the Opera
Do you want to treat someone dear to you with both an original gift and an unforgettable evening ? Then send them a Carte Cadeau at the amount of choice, which they can use for the show of their own choice for 1 year.
Tempted by a night at the opera ? Béatrice et Bénédict by Berlioz in December or Stravinsky’s The Nightingale and Other Short Fables in January are sure to delight fans of the great classics, while for those looking for a lesser-known masterpiece, there is Rimski-Korsakov's The Golden Cockerel. More interested in dance ? The Lyon Opera Ballet offers a glimpse of the best in contemporary dance, with works choreographed by Alessandro Sciarroni, Russell Maliphant and Ioannis Mandafounis ! Looking for a show the whole family will enjoy ? In April, the “Fairytales and Operatic Stories” Festival (Festival Contes et Fantaisies lyriques) presents two one-hour operas, staged by Grégoire Pont, a veritable magician where images are concerned : Orff’s The Moon and Ravel’s L’Enfant et les Sortilèges.
How does it work ?
1. Order a Carte Cadeau at the amount of your choice (starting at 20€) :
- online 24/7
2. Receive your Carte Cadeau
- At once via email
- At your home within 10 days (by registered post at a cost of 6€)
- Or directly at the ticket office of the Opéra
3. Deliver your Carte Cadeau
- Print it out at home, then gift it : handy as a last minute present !
- Give your Carte Cadeau in its attractive envelop and deliver a little happiness !
4. The lucky beneficiary can use their gift when they want.
They can choose a show throughout one year, counting from the purchase date, by using their card online 24/7 while citing the code of the Carte Cadeau.